Try this famous recipe from Disney Park's Italian Pavilion during the 2015 festival in Orlando.
1 lb. chicken breast, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 coarse salt divided, 3/4 tsp freshly grounded black pepper divided, 1/4 cup canola oil, 8 oz. Cremini mushrooms, steamed and cut into 1-in. pieces, 1/2 cup Marsala wine (of course), 1/2 cup chicken stock, 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley or chives.
1. Place chicken on a cutting board in a single layer, and cover with plastic wrap. Lightly pound using flat end of a meat mallet until tenderloins are 1/4 in. thick.
2. Stir together flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper in a wide, shallow bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Dip chicken pieces in the flour mixture, turning to coat both sides. Shake off excess flour and place in the heated skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
4. Add mushrooms to skillet and saute over medium heat for 5 minutes, until water is evaporated and mushrooms are browned. Season with remaining 1 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Add wine (oh yay) and bring to a boil over medium heat for 1 1/2 minutes, or until reduced by half. Add chicken stock, and simmer for 5 minutes, until sauce reduces slightly. Stir in butter.
5. Return chicken to pan, and simmer gently for 2 minutes to heat through.
Serves 4: Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes